What is the best travel fishing rod ?
What is the best travel fishing rod? Travel and pack rods are spinning and casting rods designed with the traveling or backpacking angler in mind. No longer does traveling for work or vacation require an angler to leave his own rod and reel behind or to have to rely on bait shop rentals once they arrive at their destination. It’s difficult to gain that needed confidence in a rod and reel when using rented equipment.
What is the best travel fishing rod?
Hiking or paddling into remote areas for extended trips calls for compact rods and this category fills that need. Some travel and pack rods have telescopic blanks, but most are three, four, five, or six-piece rods that fit into luggage or backpacks for safety and convenience. Modern fishing rod ferrules allow for multiple-piece rods to be nearly as strong and sensitive as one-piece rods, yet highly portable. The handles all feature fixed reel seats in either cork or EVA foam for great durability. Travel and pack rods are available from 4 feet to 11 feet and some are designed for specific species such as bass and walleye.
So What is the best travel fishing rod?
We have chosen 5 best travel fishing rod:
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Okuma
- Okuma Citrix travel rod 4pc spinning 6ft 6in ml w/case
- IM8 graphite blank construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips for reduced weight
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braid or mono lines
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- BIG UPGRADE-FUJI O RING】The new generation of GOTURE XCEED travel fishing rod adopts World renowned Fuji guide ring, which smoother and tougher than SiC guide, with better fracture resistance, higher polish and comparable strength in a narrower ring that’s 30 percent lighter.
- 【BIG UPGRADE-STRENGTH INCREASED BY 10%】The strength of each section of the fishing rod is increased by 10%, which is more SENSITIVE and STRONG, Designed with 30-ton carbon matrix, achieving the best balance among rod sensitivity, strength and power.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE】4 piece rod design makes it easy to carry, either for air travelling or backpacking. Additionally, the rod is very lightweight, also feels well balanced in your hand.
- 【REEL SEAT & GRIP】 Reel seats are made of high-quality ABS material, and EVA split grips provide all-day comfort.
- 【ABOUT OUR SALE POLICY】 We make a promise, no matter what the reason, if you use our fishing rod for the first time to break, please contact us, we are willing to send FREE REPLACEMENT PARTS or FREE ONE, And has a one-year warranty, we are committed to doing everything we can to solve the problem ASAP.
- Daiwa’s exclusive HVF (High Volume Fiber) Graphite construction
- X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction for flexibility, strength and virtually zero blank twist
- V-Flex Ferrule Joint System
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides
- Semi-hard travel case
- PREMIUM SCIII CARBON CONSTRUCTION: The premium SCIII carbon rod combines with the Fortified Resin system (FRS) for unparalleled strength and durability
- PREMIUM-GRADE CORK HANDLE: Contoured handle ensures you maintain a strong grip on your fishing rod
- MORE FEATURES: Sea Guide Atlas Performance SS304 with black finish guides; Sea Guide XDPS reel seat with sandblasted hoods on spinning models; Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 5’0”; Power – UL; Action – Mod; Pieces – 1; Line Wt. – 2-6 lbs; Lure Wt. – 1/16-1/4 oz; Rod Wt. – 2.2 oz; Handle – 1
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- This is our newest design. 6 pieces as one.It’s very coonvenience to you bring it to your car when travel.You can fishing whenever and whereever.
- Sensitive and Strong: The fishing rods with smooth guides and durable reel seats are constructed with Toray 24-ton carbon which gives each rod incredible sensitivity and power. Laser focused manufacturing techniques ensure the highest quality and consistency to deliver the performance that serious Bass anglers expect.
- Feel like one-piece fishing rod. Not only keep the one-piece feeling, but also make convenience to transport, fishing whenerver you want. Each technique specific action is designed by experts with years of experience and with the input of tournament anglers who know and require only the very best in their tools. Rod weight, length, action, power and even handle length are purposefully built to ensure you are maximizing the effectiveness of every fishing rod.
- Incredible Performance and Value – We believe that Affordable Innovation means catching more fish and to do that you simply must have the right equipment. By choosing LEO fishing tackle, you’ve made a solid performance choice, but you’ve also found the best value in the industry. You’ll be able to afford to have all the right actions for your favorite techniques without having to sacrifice a few models because of price.
- Light weight and portable, easily fits in car trunk, boat or backpack. LEO spinning rod reel combo allows you to travel to your favorite fishing spot and enjoy fishing whenever and wherever you want.